Company: Fresenius Medical Center
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Job ID 200004HEAvailable Openings 1DescriptionFulfill the goals
of our organization as well as the needs of our patients. Apply
your skills to achieve results of a truly rewarding nature. Allow
others to live more satisfying livesand your career to
thrive.Connect with your goals and change liveswith Fresenius
Medical Care North America.As the global leader in dialysis
healthcare, we offer exceptional opportunities to contribute to the
success of a powerful organizationand to positive medical outcomes.
Our patients, their families, and our team members are connected in
ways that bring a deeper sort of satisfaction. Help us to improve
our performance, and more important, the quality of life.Why Join
the Fresenius Team?Passion. Dedication. Knowledge. Motivation.
Experience. These are the impressive qualities youll find in the
Fresenius Leadership Team. Our strength in the North American
market and extensive global network provide our employees with the
best of both worldsthe friendliness of a local organization and the
stability of a worldwide organizationfor diverse experiences and
challenging career opportunities. When you join the Fresenius
Medical Care team, youll be welcomed into a company that is built
on the philosophy that our employees are our most important asset.
Our career advantages include the following:
- Fresenius Medical Care is the nations largest provider of renal
care, meeting the needs of more than 135,000 patients at 1,800
clinics throughout the country.
- Our well-established, trusted organization fosters a spirit of
camaraderie, emphasizing friendly collaboration, professional
support, and career development.
- Superior training, UltraCare quality control, and certification
procedures ensure your potential to succeed and advance as a
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits.
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement program.
- Recognized among Fortunes Worlds Most Admired Companies in
- National Safety Award from CNA insurance companies for 11
- Opportunities to give back by participating in philanthropy and
community outreach programs.Administrative SecretaryHere is an
outstanding opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading
healthcare organization. The professional we select will handle
general office and secretarial duties for our Regional AR Manager,
as well as billing groups. This individual will perform secretarial
duties, such as typing correspondence and reports; completing
forms; answering and directing phone calls; sorting/distributing
mail; making copies; preparing reports;maintaining files and
personnel records; and arranging meetings, travel, and
conferences.PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Supports FMCNAs mission, vision, core
values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA
Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS
policy requirements.Provide general administrative support to the
Area Manager by performing various secretarial and clerical duties
utilizing knowledge of Dialysis terminology and FMCNA
procedures.DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture though values and
customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external
and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through
effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up
regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely
manner.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Utilize the PC and related software programs to accomplish
assignments such as: the taking and transcribing of dictation, the
completion of various forms and compiling of reports as required by
governmental agencies and the Corporate Office.
- Coordinate and maintain personnel records. Monitor attendance
and PTO records; maintain Leaves of Absence and FMLA files.
Initiate forms required for salary actions and other personnel HRIS
record changes; coordinate and perform payroll preparation
function; maintain payroll records.
- Prepare various reports, which may include but are not limited
to, monthly insurance reports to Corporate Office, annual employee
data sheet, and monthly listing of employees by position.
- Complete and file Workers Compensation reports.
- Set up and maintain filing systems including census records of
patients and employees.
- Update manuals as necessary.
- Screen and direct the Clinic Management Teams (and other)
telephone calls; make travel arrangements for the Clinic Management
Team; arrange conferences and meetings.
- Take minutes for the Governing Body and Medical Staff meetings;
compile CQI data.
- Perform secretarial/receptionist functions as needed. These
functions may include, but are not limited to greeting and
directing patients and visitors to the appropriate location;
sorting mail; photocopying, faxing and filing; preparing purchase
orders using appropriate software; and maintaining inventory of
office forms and supplies.
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Support staff in assigned project work.
- Other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS:The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work
and interaction with patients, facility staff and physicians. The
position requires travel between assigned facilities and various
locations within the community. Travel to regional, Business Unit
and Corporate meetings may be required.The work environment is
characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature
control and moderate noise levels. May be exposed to infectious and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Secretarial or Business school preferred.EXPERIENCE AND
- Minimum of 1 year in administrative secretarial work.
- Proficient in the use of computers and related software such as
Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Familiar with business and technical vocabulary.
- Knowledge of organizational operations and procedures.
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills.
- Good communication skills verbal and written.EO/AA Employer:
IdentityFresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Center, Pasadena , Administrative Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!