Automation Quality Engineer - Cloud
Company: Bluebeam, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Bluebeam is looking for a Automation Quality Engineer- Studio
Integration to join our team in Pasadena!
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is
built. We create smart software solutions that make construction
sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of
design and construction professionals everywhere.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a
high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are
a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how
software products work, how they interact with each other and most
importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide
full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance
of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition
to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Expand User Interface test automation using Selenium, Appium,
Ranorex, and other similar tools.
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot SQL queries needed to support
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites using test
management tools like 'TestRail' to consistently ensure
- Debug Client/Server communication using web debugging proxy
tools (Fiddler) to intercept the HTTPs traffic.
- Perform cross-platform functionality testing with Android,
iPhone and Windows platforms.
- Ensure Test Cases and Test Data are expanded and updated as new
features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the
software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through
- Create AWS Server instances in order to test our enterprise
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from
Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA
team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software QA automation experience.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in writing and testing an automated testing suite,
ideally integrating with a build system like Bamboo or
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium (WebDriver) with Java, C#,
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience debugging, patching, refactoring and code reviewing
existing automated test suites
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI test
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Solid exploratory testing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in
fast release cycles
- BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Architecture
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication issues with
debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
- An understanding of Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) or
Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of LDAP, ADFS and OpenID Identity
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please
send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a
fit for Bluebeam and this role
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish
pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints,
drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is
changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role
in this transformation. The key to our success is a
customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the
industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6
million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we're
a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly
expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany
and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.Bluebeam is proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender,
gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin,
sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability,
or veteran status.#LI-PC1
Keywords: Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena , Automation Quality Engineer - Cloud, Engineering , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!