Senior Product Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Under the direct supervision of a Senior Director of Product
Management, the SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, MOBILE will be responsible
for delivering world-class functionality on aggressive schedules,
that will be used every day by corporations, public safety agencies
and residents across the world. This position will focus primarily
on the EVERBRIDGE MOBILE APP SUITE but offer a chance to
collaborate with teams focused on solving a broad range of customer
challenges in numerous markets.
You will define products that deliver innovation in functionality,
user experience and performance and will drive cross-functional
teams to bring those products to market. A successful candidate
will be analytical with strong business judgement, able to be
highly effective under self-direction, and adept at synthesizing a
variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, easy to
use products that people love.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As a member of our Product Management team, you will join a team of
bright, fast-paced Product Managers and User Experience experts who
are keenly focused on bringing innovative Mobile solutions to
market. We are smart, dedicated and ambitious, and are looking for
people of the same cut to join us.
Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here.
Meet the Everbridge team here.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
* Meet with customers to understand the problems they face and
drive cross-functional, internal alignment on Mobile solutions to
solve their problems and exceed their expectations.
* Work with cross-functional teams to define go-to-market approach,
helping teams understand the product positioning, key benefits, and
* Work closely with the Manager, Mobile Development to create
scalable solutions that meet the complex challenges of deploying
and supporting Mobile applications on a global level.
* Define and fully document all requirements in the form of Agile
epics and stories.
* Manage Scrum team backlog based on project priorities.
* Prepare and groom all project tickets with the assigned Scrum
* Track and report on KPIs that are shared with Everbridge Senior
* Host stakeholder review meetings to present new projects, to
present status or to train internal stakeholders.
* Collaborate on release notes, client-facing product
documentation, and training material.
* Meet with clients to understand their current needs for
improvements to the product or to demonstrate new features.
* Evaluate and prioritize client-reported issues.
* Collect and analyze product feedback from internal stakeholders
* Collaborate with other Product Management team members in
planning future product releases and product roadmaps.
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING:
* 5+ years of overall product experience delivering products &
working with clients in a SaaS environment
* 3+ years of Scrum experience as a Product Owner or other Scrum
* Excellent communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
* Experience working with teams in various locations around the
* Experience with laws/regulations/nuances related to mobile app
deployments in countries across the world.
* Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, and software development processes
in a fast-paced cloud software environment.
* Experience with training internal stakeholders on use of software
* Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and
understand new and evolving web technologies.
* Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with an ardent desire to
make a difference
* Proficient in driving for results with a sense of accountability
and ability to change pace and focus due to dynamic ecosystem.
* Ability to travel to other Everbridge locations and to client
locations (approximately 15%)
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
* Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA and
* 2 years of software engineering experience
* Familiarity with SMS and native mobile app notification and
location service functionality
* Familiarity with DevOps practices and tooling
* Familiarity with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters TO KEEP PEOPLE SAFE
AND BUSINESSES RUNNING during critical events. Our Bridgers join
Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their
work. The core of our company culture is built around making a
difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during
difficult times and challenging situations as our software was
built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of
critical event management and need passionate, committed and
determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our
environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and
expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
CLICK HERE to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our
mission* Want to #BeTheBridge* Apply to be a part of our team
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: EverBridge, Pasadena , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!