Supervisor (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as a Supervisor (RN).
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast ? Pasadena, TX
Supervisor (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of
Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds,
a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the
Cath Lab, based on the Nursing Process ? assessing, planning,
implementing and evaluating patient care in compliance with
hospital policies and procedures.
- Integrates service in to the organization?s primary
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental
and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and
support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent
persons to provide care and treatment.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff members is
assessed, maintained, demonstrated, and improved on an ongoing
- Assists the Surgical Services Line Director with efficient
allocation of resources.
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and
- Maintains and Adheres to quality control programs, as
- Responsible for coordination of orientation, provision of
inservice training and continuing education for all persons in the
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the
- Participates in selecting sources for needed services not
provided by the department of the organization.
- Maintains and improves own nursing knowledge.
- Supports the hospital?s mission, goal and objectives.
- Continuously assesses the department to ensure Patient
Excellence is reached every day every patient.
- Works with Physicians to ensure Physician satisfaction is met
- Works to develop and maintain High employee engagement
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance not limited
to but including Joint Commission, TDH, and Dash Boards as
appropriate.Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Two years of experience in endoscopy environment and two years
- B.S. Nursing required, master degree preferred.
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting
population-specific needs of patients in Surgical Services
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Current Texas licensure with the State Board of Nurse
ExaminersHCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune?s list of Most Admired
Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the
fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the
World?s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition
of excellence. Intrigued? We?d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice Our Company?s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast, Pasadena , Supervisor (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!