Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description Specialization:Pulmonary DiseaseJob Summary:HCA
Houston Healthcare Southeast is seeking to recruit a Pulmonary
physician to join a solo practicing Pulmonologist who is enjoying a
thiriving practice in the southeast Houston suburb community of
Pasadena, located 20 minutes from downtown Houston.
- Applicants will have completed a Pulmonary fellowship
- Intensivist work is not a current option.
- Flexible schedule - the incomng Pulmonologist would work
between a few days to 4 days a week, but must be able to cover the
existing practice physician when he is on vacation - usually 4
weeks out of the year.
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical
- Practice will offer a negotiable salary rate depending on
candidate experience and the amount of work the physician is
- Benefits will include health, malpractice coverage, CME.
About the Practice / Hospital:
- Primary practice location is based on the campus of HCA Houston
Healthcare Southeast hospital - within a 2 minute walk from door to
- Incoming physician may also see clinic duties at another small
hospital in the service area.
- The existing practice Pulmonologist enjoys a great reputation
in the community.
Keywords: HCA, Pasadena , Pulmonary Disease, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!