RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse House Supervisor Job
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions.
Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the
bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse House Supervisor
to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and
employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about
this fantastic opportunity.
The Womans Hospital of Texas Houston, TX
House Supervisor (RN) - Nursing Administration - 7P - 7A (Rotating
Since 1976, The Womans Hospital of Texas has been the states
premier facility dedicated to the health and well-being of women,
newborns and children. The hospitals 397 beds offers expertise and
outstanding care in breast health, imaging, gynecology, obstetrics,
high-risk pregnancy, neonatology, minimally-invasive surgery and
pediatric care. The Womans Hospital of Texas is affiliated with HCA
Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division.
The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, is
responsible and accountable for individual nursing practice and,
when applicable, appropriately delegates tasks to provide optimum
- Executes decision making in the absence of the Hospital
Administrator, with appropriate reporting.Accountable for the
distribution and utilization of nursing personnel in the provision
of all aspects of patient care.
- Promotes positive customer service with external and internal
department relations. Understands all functional areas and
maintains clinical standards within the hospital.
- Evaluates and applies knowledge of age-related and
socioeconomic factors in the care of patients within the
- Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance
improvement activities on the unit and with other service
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time
management, decreasing waste ,and promoting cost effectiveness
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to
protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate
compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and
uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of
social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
- Communicate effectively with the multidisciplinary team.
(physicians, nurses, business office, and medical records) to
provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the
customers we serve.
- Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude,
personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the
- To uphold the standards of the profession and organization and
practice ethically and with integrity.Qualifications What
qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program. BSN is
- Minimum of five years of acute care clinical experience is
required. Previous charge or supervisory experience is
- Critical care experience is a plus.
- Registered Nurse, with current Texas License.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification is required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the Worlds Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? Wed love to hear from you.
If you find this ...
Keywords: HCA., Pasadena , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse House Supervisor Job, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!