RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse - L&D Job
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the
change! We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Southeast Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery (L&D)
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of
Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364-licensed beds,
a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center
What you will do in this role:
- Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse and/or Nurse Manager,
responsible and accountable for individual nursing practice and,
when applicable, appropriately delegates and supervises tasks to
provide optimum patient care.
- Fulfills the duty and responsibility to maintain competence and
to continue personal and professional growth.
- Participates in establishing, maintaining, and improving
patients health care goals through patient assessment, planning and
implementation of nursing interventions and evaluation of patient
- Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance
improvement activities on the unit and with other service
- Accurately and completely documents all aspects of care
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time
management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to
protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate
compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and
uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of
social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians,
nurses, business office, and medical records) to provide for
continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill requirements of attendance,
punctuality, and timekeeping practices.
- Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude,
personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the
- To uphold the standards of the profession and organization and
practice ethically and with integrity Qualifications What you will
need for this role:
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, preferred
- Current BCLS certification required
- Minimum 6 months L&D experience required HCA Healthcare
ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired Companies for three
consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In
addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the Worlds Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? Wed ...
Keywords: HCA., Pasadena , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse - L&D Job, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!