Registered Nurse (RN) - Neurology - $30-38 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Neurology for a nursing job in Pasadena, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Neurology
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Days (rotating
NEWLY Increased RN Pay Rates
--"Sign on Bonus" available
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Ortho Surgery Unit to join our
family. Come be a part of the change!--
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast-----Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Ortho Surgery Unit
--HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of
Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds,
a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.--
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is currently looking for a
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Ortho
--What you will do in this role:
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient
and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient
care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing
practice in the clinical setting.--
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve
patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with
patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the
long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston
Qualifications What qualification you will need:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Six months of experience.
- Successful completion of hospital, general nursing, and unit
- Effective oral and written communication skills.--
- Proficiency with computer technology.--
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment to
ensure quality patient care.--
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
- Able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID #4439_00009-148055. Pay package is
based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation). Posted job title: Registered Nurse (RN) -
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Pasadena , Registered Nurse (RN) - Neurology - $30-38 per hour, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!