Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager - $33-54 per hour
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Memorial Hermann Health System is seeking a Registered Nurse
(RN) Manager for a nursing job in Houston, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Manager
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights
- Employment Type: Permanent
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional experiences
for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide
opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and
grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient
care.Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at
Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and
its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.Job
SummaryPosition is responsible for relationship development and
post-acute network performance for Memorial Hermann aligned
partners. Responsible for collaborating with area post-acute
entities and healthcare teams (both internal and external) to
optimize outcomes, implement best practices, and improve the
utilization of the Memorial Hermann aligned Post Acute Care Network
and improve the total cost of care to our at risk population.
Individual helps Memorial Hermann hold Preferred Post Acute
Facilities/Entities accountable for providing exceptional patient
care, optimizing outcomes and aligning system and post-acute
strategies. Individual will additionally be responsible for some
aspects of care coordination within and between network members.
Reports to the Manager of Business Development of Post Acute
Services.Job DescriptionMinimum QualificationsEducation: Bachelor's
degree in Business or Healthcare related field required; Master's
- Active, unrestricted registered clinical license required, such
as RN, PT, OT, ST, RT, or Licensed Social Worker.Experience /
Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years healthcare management experience with a minimum
of two (2) years of experience in post-acute.
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare services, regulations,
reimbursement, national trends and operations.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communication
- Ability to conceptualize, develop, and implement effective
relationships both internally and externally, develop and execute
marketing/business development strategies and work collaboratively
to improve outcomes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Independent problem identification and resolution.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting in front of clinical and c-suite
- Comfortable with current at risk contracting and management
strategies (such as BPCIA, MSSP).
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial
- Supports efforts to ensure timely and well-coordinated care
transitions from the acute or post-acute environment to other
post-acute levels of care.
- Performs facility assessments using clinical and operational
skills to assess network criteria and compliance to network
- Reviews targets and trends for key performance metrics with
providers and collaboratively creates and prioritizes action plans
based on trends and patient needs.
- Collaborates effectively with post-acute entity and health care
team to establish an optimal discharge plan and transition.
- Assures patient progress towards discharge goals and assist in
- Participates in rounds at network entity providing feedback and
best practice guidance while establishing accountability and
- Manages caseload in an efficient and effective manner utilizing
time management skills.
- Optimizes in network utilization of Memorial Hermann Post Acute
- Holds Preferred SNF Facilities accountable to ensure that all
Memorial Hermann patients are assigned to Clinically Aligned
- Ensures preferred entities provide Memorial Hermann Post Acute
leadership with required reporting and performance data in a timely
- Notifies Memorial Hermann Post Acute leadership of any service
failures or patient care incidents/trends that occur at preferred
- Works collaboratively with post-acute entity administration,
staff and physicians and practice leadership.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.Memorial Hermann Health System Job ID
#10276_890007. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours
per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Post Acute
Network NavigatorAbout Memorial Hermann Health SystemCompany
Overview:Charting a better future. A future that's built upon the
HEALTH of our community. This is the driving force for Memorial
Hermann, redefining health care for the individuals and many
diverse populations we serve. Our 6,100 affiliated physicians and
29,000 employees practice the highest standards of safe,
evidence-based, quality care to provide a personalized and
outcome-oriented experience across our more than 270 care delivery
sites. As one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in
Southeast Texas, Memorial Hermann has an award-winning and
nationally acclaimed Accountable Care Organization, 17* hospitals
and numerous specialty programs and services conveniently located
throughout the Greater Houston area. Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical
Center is one of the nation's busiest Level I trauma centers and
serves as the primary teaching hospital for McGovern Medical School
at UTHealth. For more than 114 years, our focus has been the best
interest of our community, contributing more than $411 million
annually through school-based health centers and other community
benefit programs. Now and for generations to come, the health of
our community will be at the center of what we do - charting a
better future for all.
*Memorial Hermann Health System owns and operates 14 hospitals and
has joint ventures with three other hospital facilities, including
Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital First Colony, Memorial Hermann
Surgical Hospital Kingwood and Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation
Our MissionMemorial Hermann Health System is a non-profit,
values-driven, community-owned health system dedicated to improving
Our VisionTo create healthier communities, now and for generations
Our ValuesCommunity: We value diversity and inclusion and commit to
being the best healthcare provider, employer and
partner.Compassion: We understand our privileged role in people's
lives and care for everyone with kindness and respect.Credibility:
We conduct ourselves and our business responsibly and prioritize
safety, quality and service when making decisions.Courage: We act
bravely to innovate and achieve world-class experience and outcomes
for patients, consumers, partners and the community.Benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- 403b retirement plan
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- School loan reimbursement
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Pasadena , Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager - $33-54 per hour, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!