Supervisor - Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a
Supervisor (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab. We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare
Southeast - Pasadena, TX Supervisor (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab - Cardiac
Catheterization BMC HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been
serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It
offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center,
and a full complement of hospital services. HCA Houston Healthcare
Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the
HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive
network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers
and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus
Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine
ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a
regional transfer center. What you will do in this role:
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the
Cath Lab, based on the Nursing Process - assessing, planning,
implementing and evaluating patient care in compliance with
hospital policies and procedures.
- Integrates service in to the organization's primary
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental
and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and
support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent
persons to provide care and treatment.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff members is
assessed, maintained, demonstrated, and improved on an ongoing
- Assists the Surgical Services Line Director with efficient
allocation of resources.
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and
- Maintains and Adheres to quality control programs, as
- Responsible for coordination of orientation, provision of
inservice training and continuing education for all persons in the
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the
- Participates in selecting sources for needed services not
provided by the department of the organization.
- Maintains and improves own nursing knowledge.
- Supports the hospital's mission, goal and objectives.
- Continuously assesses the department to ensure Patient
Excellence is reached every day every patient.
- Works with Physicians to ensure Physician satisfaction is met
- Works to develop and maintain High employee engagement
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance not limited
to but including Joint Commission, TDH, and Dash Boards as
What qualifications you will need:
- Two years of experience in endoscopy environment and two years
- B.S. Nursing required, master degree preferred.
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting
population-specific needs of patients in Surgical Services
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Current Texas licensure with the State Board of Nurse Examiners
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Pasadena , Supervisor - Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!