Registered Nurse Neuro Ortho
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description NEWLY Increased RN Pay Rates Sign on Bonus available
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions.
Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the
bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse - Neuro Ortho
Surgery Unit to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast - Pasadena,
TXRegistered Nurse RN - Neuro Ortho HCA Houston Healthcare
Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for
55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound
Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services. HCA
Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. HCA
Houston Healthcare Southeast is currently looking for a Registered
Nurse RN - Neuro Ortho Surgery Unit. What you will do in this
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient
and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient
care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing
practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve
patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with
patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the
long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston
What qualification you will need:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Six months of experience preferred
- Successful completion of hospital, general nursing, and unit
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer technology.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment to
ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
- Able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and CertificationHCA Healthcare ranks
on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd
love to hear from you.If you find this opportunity compelling, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We
are actively interviewing so apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Pasadena , Registered Nurse Neuro Ortho, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!