Company: Casa Treatment Center
Posted on: March 10, 2023
TITLE:Clinical DirectorEMPLOYMENT STATUS:Full-TimeFLSA
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Clinical Director is
responsible for overseeing and directing all clinical operations
for all programs at Casa Treatment Center. The Clinical Director
provides leadership in conceptualization, development,
implementation, management, measurement, cost management, and
quality management initiatives of therapeutic clinical
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all components of the above position summary the
following "Essential Duties and Responsibilities" are essential to
successful performance in this position
- Responsible for achieving the key financial targets for
clinical programs set during the annual budgeting process.
- Ensures that all facilities comply with Casa Treatment Center's
policy and procedures as well as all regulatory and licensing
- Works closely with the Leadership Team to develop policies,
procedures, protocols, strategies, action plans to address
problems/concerns, goals, and objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical services to
include residential and outpatient services, prevention services,
community-based services, and in-custody programs.
- Develop relationships with key government officials, community
leaders, Leadership Team, and the Board of Directors
- Provides training and supervision to the clinical leadership
teams as well as the clinical services teams for delivering quality
services in accordance with applicable regulations, Casa Treatment
Center standards, contract requirements, and curricula
- Recruit, retain, and motivate staff through a strengths-based
leadership approach, goal setting, accountability, and performance
feedback & coaching.
- Coordinates the Joint Commission, DHCS, and other accreditation
and licensure applications, renewals, and initiatives.
- Provide strategic leadership to gain commitment and mobilize
others to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain organizational and clinical program
procedures to enhance program communication and
- Ensure quality programs by leading quality teams and
initiatives; supervising and performing quality control audits to
ensure all clinical and program documentation is accurate,
complete, filed, audited, and submitted as required and in
compliance with quality standards and contract
- Partner with program staff to ensure that internal audits are
consistent and action plans to address deficiencies are created and
implemented. Ensures that responses and action plans for external
audits are timely, appropriate, and implemented
- Provide direction to create program literature and marketing
initiatives to assure that facilities and programs operate at
- Participate in community programs, media activities, and
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and advisory groups with
other drug and rehabilitation agencies and alliances.
- Collect data and complete reports for compliance with federal,
state, funding, and accreditation agency requirements.
- Responsible for clinical program curriculum development,
implementation, and maintenance.
- Assist all clinical programs in reflecting strategic goals in
- Monitor budget controls and establish systems to accurately
measure progress toward objectives/tasks and provide feedback on
- Develop and maintain a strong team approach in planning ways to
achieve significant program growth.
- Translate key goals and strategic priorities into all areas of
clinical program development and implementation.
- Actively participate in annual budget preparation and
long-range strategic planning.
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical internship
programs to continue to build strong relationships with local
colleges and universities and ensure that Casa Treatment Center is
providing appropriate programs, supervision, and opportunities for
student counselor development.
- Attends all required staff training sessions in accordance with
Casa Treatment Center and state licensing requirements, completes
all training on time.
- Attends and participates in program and all staff
- Adheres to and promotes the Casa Treatment Center Mission,
Vision, and Values while acting as a role model for
- Other duties as assigned
The incumbent in this position supervises the Compliance Officer,
Program Managers, clinical supervisors and indirectly program
leaders and staff.
- Master's Degree in a related field
- LCSW, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist required.
- Ten (10) years of higher-level management experience in a
behavioral health or healthcare environment which includes mental
health or substance abuse services.
- Two (2) years in quality management focused position,
- Experience successfully designing and implementing new clinical
programs; and with starting new programs to meet community
- Must maintain a valid California Drivers' License, have proof
of automobile insurance, and maintain a safe driving record based
on Casa Treatment Center policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
To perform this position successfully, you must be able to perform
each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to Casa Treatment
Center's Mission, Vision, and Values
- Ability to implement a strengths-based leadership approach
throughout the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of California rules and regulations related
to state and local grants and contracts.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems
- Ability to utilize an electronic healthcare record.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff and
manage multiple locations.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of his/her accountability
and requires the same discipline from his/her staff.
- Creative, self-motivated and results-oriented leadership style,
which can direct a wide range of activities and accomplish multiple
- Strong team-builder and inspired leader who works well with a
diverse group of employees from a variety of disciplines.
- Ability to use effective leadership skills in daily
interactions, planning, and delegation of duties.
- Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels
including staff, county and state partners, community leaders,
funding and referral partners, key business leaders, foundation
leaders or other individuals who have an interest in the mission of
Casa Treatment Center.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving culture that is highly
entrepreneurial and can transfer his/her enthusiasm for meeting the
challenges that rapid change brings to his/her staff.
- Ability to grow an organization and enjoys meeting the
challenges rapid growth can bring.
- Communicate effectively with others both orally and in
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to make
decisions independently and communicate effectively when dealing
with clients, families, other staff members, department heads,
visitors, external agencies and community members.
- Ability to establish and consistently enforce appropriate
boundaries with patients.
- Ability to model positive behavior and demeanor.
- Understanding of addiction, co-occurring models, treatment
modalities, Medication Assistant Treatment, prevention services,
continuum of care and integrated care.
- Understanding of patient development and family
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible; problem solver, self-directed; customer
service-oriented, and collaborative.
- Skills and ability to engage and develop a rapport with
patients and families of various backgrounds.
Keywords: Casa Treatment Center, Pasadena , Clinical Director, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...