Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care - $74K-111K per year
Company: Core Medical
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Core Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) PACU - Post
Anesthesia Care for a nursing job in Houston, Texas.Job Description
- Specialty: PACU - Post Anesthesia Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Sign on bonus offered--CoreMedical Group is a nationally
recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment
industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the
discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and
suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback
from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer
consideration.At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your
interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing
process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure
your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.--#zrCore
Medical Direct Job ID #982669. Posted job title: RNAbout Core
MedicalCoreMedical Group is one of the largest healthcare staffing
agencies in the country. We have jobs nationwide in travel nursing,
travel allied health, interim, locum tenens, and permanent
placements! Join the staffing agency with Club CoreMed, the best
perk in the industry - an all inclusive paid trip to a tropical
Keywords: Core Medical, Pasadena , Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care - $74K-111K per year, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...