Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) BILINGUAL PEDIATRIC
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) Pasadena, TX
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
**Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required - exemptions from
vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be
considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended.
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs
for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!
Job Accountabilities (Responsibilities)
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This
includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and
- Administer oral solutions according to established
- Research test/client information and confirm and verify all
written and electronic orders by utilizing lab technology systems,
Client contact, and approved tools.
- Ability to navigate a computer and accurately enter data is a
requirement to be successful in this role.
- Obtain identification and accurately enter billing information
and collect payments when required, following corporate
- Processing specimens including: labeling, centrifuging,
aliquoting, freezing and preparing for transport as required by
- Perform all non-patient facing duties, including inventory,
stock supplies, sanitizing, filing, answering phones and utilizing
email as appropriate.
- Read, understand and comply with departmental policies,
protocols and procedures.
- Assist with compilation and submission of statistics and data
- Maintain all appropriate phlebotomy logs in a timely manner and
based on frequency, such as maintenance logs and temperature
- Complete online and in person training courses timely.
Required Work Experience:
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric, and capillary collections.
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and
clean driving record, if applicable. Required Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: Medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington.
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not
accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Quest will not be
responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an
agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our
policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics
observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state
and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Pasadena , Phlebotomist II (Part-Time) BILINGUAL PEDIATRIC, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!