Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Company: Bluebeam, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is
built. We create smart software solutions that make construction
sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of
design and construction professionals everywhere.
We're seeking a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join our
super talented People Operations Team at our headquarters in
As our new Specialist you'll play an important role in helping to
shape and administer our compensation programs for new and existing
employees. You'll also manage the frontline of benefits, getting to
be the face of the program for your adoring fans - the
If you consider yourself to be that rare human who loves digging
into data and detail as much as you love being a friendly resource
and partner for employees, then we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with Director of Benefits & Compensation to
execute against Bluebeam's evolving Compensation
- Conduct internal and external compensation analysis.
- Use data to coach others on salary decisions and career pathing
- Provide Talent Acquisition with compensation reviews for new
- Show off your Excel skills when preparing reports and data for
- Assist managers with promotion and merit increase decisions
during Mid-Year Review and End of Year Review.
- Participate in market surveys (Radford and Comptryx).
- Provide project support such as working with managers to create
and update job descriptions.
- Oversee and administer the market-based compensation system
(PayScale), which includes market pricing and analyzing,
interpreting and distributing data to aid in compensation decision
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation for US corporate
- Educate employees and serve as subject matter expert for all
benefit and wellness offerings by responding to employee questions
and requests regarding various plan offerings: medical, dental,
vision, FSA, 401(k), etc.
- Run reports to provide validation of benefits related invoices
for payment; review for accuracy and reconcile
- Work with Sr. HRIS Specialist to design benefit setups annually
within HRIS system (UltiPro).
- Collaborate with team and brokers to conduct annual Open
Enrollment presentations and prepare OE materials.
- Review benefits enrollments and changes within UltiPro; approve
for processing to carriers.
- Assist and track employees with Leave of Absence
- Complete annual compliance requirements (Section 125
Non-Discrimination Testing, 1094/1095-C completion and
- Consistently seek continuous improvement in all systems and
processes. We'd love your recommendations!
- 1+ years' experience with compensation analysis
- 2+ years' experience in an HR role, with a focus in benefits
administration preferred but not required
(we can teach you the benefits! we hope you are already strong in
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with external compensation surveys (Radford, Mercer,
- Customer service mentality
- Strong desire to get the small details right
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovative technology
- Minimum basic understanding of HRIS data fields and file feeds
to benefits vendors
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with PayScale
- Experience with UltiPro
- Bachelor's Degree
Base Compensation: $70,000 - $85,000 with annual bonus percentage
and generous wellness plans
If you've read this far and you think you are a good match for this
position, please send us:
- A personalized cover letter explaining why this position
interests you and why you believe you'd be a good fit. Super
important - please take the time to customize your letter for
Bluebeam and this particular role. We're really interested in
getting to know you, and this is your best way to show us who you
- Your resume
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena , Compensation and Benefits Specialist, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!