Dir, Strategy and Execution - Pasadena, TX
Company: FloWorks International LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2020
The Director of Strategy & Execution role is to execute key
strategic, operational, and cultural agendas requiring considerable
changes. Assist with developing plans that are intended to help the
company achieve specific goals. Oversee implementation of
strategies and is responsible for analyzing information related to
the proposals made and then presents to senior leadership. Provides
assessments of proposals potential outcome and informs leaders of
risks and rewards of implementing or makes recommendations on how
to revise to suit the needs of the company.
Position reports directly to the CEO.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Driving the design, analysis and execution of key strategic and
- Project-based problem solving
- Serve as an air traffic controller for the senior leadership
team; as an integrator connecting work streams that would otherwise
remain siloed; as a communicator linking the leadership team and
the broader organization;
- Assist senior leadership team in thinking through and setting
policies and making sure they are implemented.
- Anticipate problems and be especially sensitive to issues that
- Leads cross-functional teams on operations planning, data
management and milestone tracking for implementation of strategic
- Manage strategy efforts and projects, involved with projects from
start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against
- General support for the senior leadership team
Career Level Dimensions
- 2-5 years experience with a top notch firms in strategy
consulting, management consulting and/or investment banking
- General strategy/commercial experience and spikes in one/some of
operations, IT, marketing (pricing, market entry, go-to-market or
- Financial fluency to include the ability to understand and
effectively apply various financial skills, including financial
management and budgeting.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning
with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with
key business partners
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across all
levels of the organization
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills combined
with outstanding project management abilities
- Well-developed project-management skills: being organized and
disciplined, showing attention to detail, and following up doggedly
to ensure the right results.
- Business savvy, including an understanding of the marketplace,
competitors, and technology and what is required for sustained
- Excellent communication skills to help refine the company s
messages and ensure that it is understood by the right
- Strategic Agility
- Leading Innovation
- Presentation Skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Leading and Motivating Others
- Data-driven Decision Making
- B.S, Business or Finance. MBA preferred.
- Proven Project Management expertise.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
- Nature of work requires independence; receives guidance only on
unusual complex problems or issues.
- Will demonstrate influential leadership across the
Environmental Job Requirements
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time but
could require up to 30% travel based on out of town project
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and
responsibilities of this position should be directed to the
reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran
FloWorks participates in the US Government s E-Verify program..
Keywords: FloWorks International LLC, Pasadena , Dir, Strategy and Execution - Pasadena, TX, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!