IT Helpdesk Technician (25B)
Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Information
Technology Specialists who is responsible for maintaining,
processing and troubleshooting military computer
systems/operations. This is not a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is
- Maintenance of networks, hardware and software
- Provide customer and network administration services
- Construct, edit and test computer programs
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 20 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- 17 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
Keywords: US Army, Pasadena , IT Helpdesk Technician (25B), Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!