We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate,
achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by
investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, the Engineer II will perform
assignments requiring knowledge and application of complex
engineering principles. This position is responsible for the
performance of the operations and achieving targeted metrics for
the area they have been assigned. This includes understanding
chemical processes and predicting what happens in those processes.
They are typically responsible for managing large process area or
multiple process areas in a plant.
- Evaluates results compared to goals and performance
- Leads the day-to-day surveillance of operations, running
Engineering Applications and conducting performance analysis, and
initiating continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for general control system(DCS) configuration
changes needed to optimize plant operations and alarm
- Leads risk assessments, customer technical meetings, and
assists management in medium and long term planning.
- Is able to anticipate operational changes and needs and
- Initiates Approval for Expenditure (AFE) that achieve the
organizational and department goals and leads studies to solve
recurring problems and improve operational efficiency.
- Prepares reports and participates in the knowledge management
- A Bachelors in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is required
and 5 or more years of engineering experience.
- 3-5 years control system(DCS) maintenance and configuration
- Foxboro IA /EVO system experience preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.
11200 Bay Area
Boulevard,Pasadena,Texas,77507, United States
Experience Level:Experienced Hire
Product Service Line:Supply Chain
Full Time / Part Time:Full Time
Additional Locations for this
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.