Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Healthcare
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Health Care
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths
in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We
promise to know you and help you.
This is why we've created our business operations (BizOps)
If you answer YES to these questions, then our BizOps practice
could be a great fit for you!
- Do you have an accounting background but are bored of doing the
same tasks each month for just one company?
- Do you crave variety in the type of work you do and the clients
- Do you like to travel to clients and thrive during face-to-face
- Do you want the stability and backing of a top 10 national
CLA is looking to hire a Health Care Chief Financial Officer
(CFO) to join our growing BizOps practice in Pasadena, Century City
or Irvine - CA.
As a CFO you will:
- Work with client to set financial policy and is an active
participant in, and driver of, the overall strategy.
- Lead financial administration, planning, and budgeting.
- Frequently partners with client's leadership on operational and
strategic issues as they arise, providing recommendations based on
financial analysis of projections, cost identification and
allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Oversee longer-term budget planning and cost management.
- Monitor progress of budgets and presents operational
- Ensure financial staff maintains financial record systems in
accordance with appropriate principles and monitors the use of
- Manage cash flow and forecasting, directing financial
- Coordinate audit activities.
- Manage multiple client engagements.
- Build strong client relationships and becomes a key member of
client management team.
- Develop key external business network and becomes service and
industry thought leader.
- Leadership and problem identification.
- Lead lender and investor communications, including
communications with insurance companies and attorneys.
- Drive capital planning, risk management, ratio and KPI
analysis, and board of director interactions.
Think you're a fit? This is what successful candidates for this
- Ten years of experience as an Assistant Controller, Controller,
or equivalent required.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Health Care industry experience required.
- Knowledge of accounting software required (e.g., Microsoft
Excel, QuickBooks, etc.).
- People management experience with the ability to guide, train,
coach, motivate and direct a team to achieve desired end
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed.
- Prior project management and client management experience
- Previous public accounting experience (preferred).
- CPA certification (preferred).
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Pasadena , Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Healthcare, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!