Eddy Current Technician II
Company: Alchemy Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to
industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories
and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries,
delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and
Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply
chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered
consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our
customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions
that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset
reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of
our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and
materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying,
QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
We are seeking an experienced Level II Eddy Current Technician
to work out of our Pasadena Tx. Office. Qualified candidate would
be working in the Greater Houston area as well as have
opportunities to work in other locations and environments as
- Perform Tubing ET, RFT, NFT, IRIS and Surface ET examinations
at various client facilities under the direction of a Project
Manager, Team Leader, or independently.
- Analyze data and Prepare NDE reports and document data in a
clear and timely manner.
- Interface with clients on technical matters involving NDE
procedures and capabilities.
- Provide a professional appearance when interfacing with clients
and other coworkers.
- Stay abreast of any new developments in NDE technologies that
may be applicable in our business.
- Eddy Current and Remote Field Level II
- Valid TWIC card.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Able to pass physical exam.
- A mindset of safety first.
- Must be able to apply examination criteria in accordance with
applicable standards/specifications/procedures on the provided job
scopes, and evaluate test results.
- Maintain open lines of communication with coworkers, clients,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to provide clear and technical guidance to other
technicians and subcontractors.
- Ability to organize and report test results, and send
information to office for data processing.
- Ability to solve technical issues in the field.
- Follow technology advancements in the NDE industries and
provide recommendations to the managers.
- Level II certification in ET, RFT, UT, MT, PT
- Level I certification in Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of
professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our
vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality
Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact
with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed
within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life,
disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment,
all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Keywords: Alchemy Systems, Pasadena , Eddy Current Technician II, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!