Industrial Hose Fabricator
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are
passionate about what we do and driven to be the best
solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been
dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through
our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical
services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company
spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage
and empower you to take an active role in identifying and
driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your
ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best
solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products
and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal
Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Hose Fabricator include,
but are not limited to:
- Cuts and cleans hoses
- Assemble/ Crimp hoses, use calibrated measurement tools to
inspect the hose assemblies.
- Prepares assembled products for shipment to customers.
- Update log on nonconforming materials.
- Operate required machines to fulfill customer
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner and uses safe working
- Follows specifications or procedures for hose assembly using
drawings, work instructions, and fabrication knowledge.
- Operates Forklift, and other lifting devices.
- Conducts tests and inspections of products to evaluate quality
- May assist in training of new employees.
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and clean workspace.
Qualifications of the Industrial Hose Fabricator include,
but are not limited to:
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- 12 months or more of assembly experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to perform precise
measurements using calibrated tools.
- Basic blueprints and work order knowledge.
Physical Demand: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. required.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment with possible
exposure to dirt, heat, and noise.
Education: High School Diploma
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of
employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments
together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal
oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the
team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees
play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with
some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and
Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Keywords: DXP, Pasadena , Industrial Hose Fabricator, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!