Company: Praxair, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and
South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces,
sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and
high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and
technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing
efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of
industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage,
electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and
many others. For more information about the company, please visit
our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Processor to
join our team located in Pasadena, TX.
The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will be responsible
for filling, labeling & preparing low pressure packaged gas
cylinders and the Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will
also operate and maintain the cryogenic liquid filling system. The
Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate role at Praxair
Distribution, Inc. is physically demanding and requires attention
to detail and a strong commitment to safety.
Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift
- Processes medical and industrial gas cylinders using
established plant guidelines and procedures
- Performs visual, physical and odor tests on cylinders before
filling and determines whether retesting and/or repairs are
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles and product, and fill
any necessary product
- Loads and unloads product from weekly shuttle truck
- Operates and maintains cylinder scales and associated
- Prepares warehouse transfer orders and accompanying paperwork
for shipment and keys into the computer the quantities, styles and
products filled in order to justify the stock inventory
- Completes and maintains quality control documentation as per
company and Governmental procedures
- Operates a forklift truck and other plant vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED required
- 2 yrs. experience in plant or manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem
solving, communication, and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair, Inc., Pasadena , Cylinder Processor, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!