Company: DSV Road Transport
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Req Number: 26750
The Data Analyst will join a team to generate insights that will
guide our operational strategy and day to-day-execution. The Data
Analyst role will be gathering customer insights, mining data,
making recommendations, and helping senior leaders make key
business decisions. This position will work closely with the
operations team to shape the structure and support the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
and provide on-going reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other
strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and
maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from
simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data
mining. Designs, develops, implements and maintains business
- Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to
identify analytical requirements.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 2 years of experience in a related area.
- Strong understanding of operational processes and
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must possess excellent computer skills but not limited to MS
Office, Windows, or Visio.
- English (reading, writing, and verbal).
- Basic Math and Strong analytical skill set.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Great organizational skills used in planning own work.
- Certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and
- Able to work in a busy office environment that often demands
high levels of concentration.
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Able to work effectively with minimal management
DSV - Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the
transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80
countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences
and high-quality services - as part of the operation or in a
variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy
responsibility, we'll give you the support you need to explore your
potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com
Keywords: DSV Road Transport, Pasadena , Data Analyst, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!