Senior Software Engineer, Performance - Battlefield Mobile!
Company: Electronic Arts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive
entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across
platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary
new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by
bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity,
innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive
culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that
allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo
veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile
To The Core! We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to
your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile,
console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach
billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear
What you'll do...
- Focus on game performance on a major mobile platform
- Examine all aspects of performance - CPU, GPU, memory, and
- Design procedures and tools for guiding the team toward
- Build large-scale optimizations for a variety of game
- Mentor other engineers.
- Report to the Lead Game Tech Engineer.
Ideally, you'll have...
- Extraordinary C/C++ skills, with 5+ years of experience with
game technology or similar
- Working ability to apply structures and algorithms like BVHs
and custom on-demand decompression
- Experience profiling and implementing tools to capture
- Familiarity with key components of game rendering
- A strong mental model of how processors, GPUs, and other
essential hardware components work and how it relates to code
- Experience with mobile platforms
- Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of
the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a
- Weekly Happy Hours, donuts and bagels.
- Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro
- A game room with classic multi-arcade machines, modern
consoles, and PC gaming stations
- Foosball, Ping-pong table, and Cornhole game
- EV charging
- Motorized sit-stand desks
- Private wellness room
Keywords: Electronic Arts, Pasadena , Senior Software Engineer, Performance - Battlefield Mobile!, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!