Patients Medical Center (PMC) provides inpatient and outpatient
medical and surgical services to residents of Pasadena, Deer Park,
La Porte, Baytown, and Clear Lake. The facility includes 53
medical/surgical beds, eight ICU beds and three endoscopy rooms,
and offers a range of primary and specialized services-wound care,
general surgery, gastroenterology, occupational health, heart and
vascular, women's services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehab
services, and sleep disorders.
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of
our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create
healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the
highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of
each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing
your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on
prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part
of our faith-based health system.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.