Registered Nurse Wound Care
Company: CHI St. Luke's Health–Patients Medical Center
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Patients Medical Center (PMC) provides inpatient and outpatient
medical and surgical services to residents of Pasadena, Deer Park,
La Porte, Baytown, and Clear Lake. The facility includes 53
medical/surgical beds, eight ICU beds and three endoscopy rooms,
and offers a range of primary and specialized services-wound care,
general surgery, gastroenterology, occupational health, heart and
vascular, women's services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehab
services, and sleep disorders.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering
the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders
of each patient's individual physician. This will involve,
utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their
families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered
Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the
ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- One or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) is required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
"Texas ICU RN"
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI St. Luke's Health–Patients Medical Center, Pasadena , Registered Nurse Wound Care, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!