Posted on: July 16, 2021
The Customer Product Repair Mechanic is responsible for all
processes related to disassembly and assembly of high energy pumps
and decoking equipment.
clean, inspect, and assemble pumps and equipment following all
safety requirements and meeting tight deadlines
• Read and follow accurately all routers, instructions,
checklists and engineering drawings during all processes
• Use torches and liquid nitrogen when appropriate for the
• Inspect pumps and equipment, checking dimensions of all
• Ensure components are clean and free from foreign
• Complete accurate, thorough inspection documentation,
including photos and written descriptions of the wear and condition
of components. Submit documentation for quotation.
• Explain and discuss as needed the condition of all critical
components of the pump or equipment
• Coordinate effectively in a small team environment, sharing
information and resolving problems with supervisors, sales
engineers, machinists, buyers, and planners.
• After assembly, run balance machine to properly balance
impellers and shaft
• Self-verify workmanship. Inspect all components for critical
fits and run-outs.
• Complete accurate, thorough assembly documentation,
including inspection records, photos, and customer-specific
• Paint, tag, and prep the pump for shipment to the
• Exhibit behavior that contributes toward an environment that
encourages teambuilding, decision- making, problem solving, and
Keywords: Flowserve, Pasadena , DCI/Repair Technician, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!