Posted on: July 23, 2021
primary function involves planning and scheduling to execute the
production plan of valve repairs and meet customer deliveries. The
department reviews quoted prices, bills of material, and determines
the most profitable way of fulfilling demands to prepare products
The Planner will engage in inventory stocking decisions, make/buy
setups, and Oracle MRP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Job creation, cancellation, and reschedule accounting for
material and capacity on a daily basis
• Communicate with internal/external customers daily with regard to
order status and expedite requests.
• Provide a realistic schedule for valve release within the
• Ensure work orders are released and sent to the shop on a daily
• Review inventory levels for increasing turns and put forth
processes to reduce slow-moving inventory
• Review, create and release orders and valve packets to meet
• Process BOM changes for orders in production
• On a daily basis, recognize and change make/buy decisions to
reduce lead times and increase profit.
• Work with factory daily to become an expert within the product
and its manufacturing process.
years experience working in a manufacturing environment as a
planner or coordinator
MRP knowledge with Oracle
Office Applications Experience Ability to present effective
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
clients, and employees of the
to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be
willing to work overtime hours, especially during plant outages and
scheduled turnarounds on weekends & holidays as
to work in a team
- Background in industrial
Keywords: Flowserve, Pasadena , Coordinator, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!