Repair Technician, Disassembly Cleaning and Inspection, DCI
Posted on: September 11, 2021
experienced DCI Repair Technician (Dismantle/Clean/Inspect) in
a pump service center is responsible for disassembly, repair and
assembly of pumps and decoking equipment. The mechanic is expert in
the use of precision inspection equipment (micrometers, gages,
etc.) to measure dimensions of pump components and assemblies. The
CPRM uses procedures and craftsmanship to disassemble, repair and
assemble pumps, and completes all related documentation. The DCI
Repair Technician is expected to have experience with many product
lines and be able to instruct less experienced team members in
This position reports to the Manufacturing Manager at our Pasadena,
TX, pump repair Quick Response Center
Duties include, but not limited
- Following instructions given in pre-job briefings
and completing DCI and assembly checklists, routers and
- Cleaning each part to be reused and documenting the
condition of components.
- Using hand torches and liquid nitrogen when
appropriate in the teardown
- Inspecting components/assemblies accurately and
precisely, and clearly recording the results of these inspections.
This includes fits, clearances and
- Taking pictures to document condition and
- Communicating clearly and professionally with
production planners and customers to discuss the component and pump
- Coordinate and interface with sales, operations,
engineers, and customers as
- Exhibiting behavior that encourages teambuilding,
decision-making, problem solving and continuous
- High school diploma or
- 5+ years of experience as a rotating machinery
- Must have personal set of mechanic’s tools,
micrometers and roll-around
- Able to stand for long periods and lift objects up
to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime hours including
weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Flowserve, Pasadena , Repair Technician, Disassembly Cleaning and Inspection, DCI, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!