Site Supervisor - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
We have an exciting opportunity for a
Site Supervisor, in Houston, TX.
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the overall
operational aspects of an assigned Applicant Support Center (ASC)
- Supervises Biometrics Technicians, General Clerks, and Tiger
Team members, if assigned.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and
superior management skills
- Must have a high degree of attention to detail and exemplary
professionalism and decorum
- Must have the ability to motivate teams and deliver on
contract goals and objectives
- Must demonstrated ability to use good judgement in challenging
- Reports directly to Regional or Deputy Regional Manager.
- Supervises the day-to-day duties of the ASC, including
administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety,
security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as
required by the contract.
- Supervises and monitors all Biometrics capture, IDP, and
Biometrics processes by observation and/or
- Provides staff scheduling to maximize the ASC’s designated
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports to the
PMO. This includes the Weekly Production Report and Customer
Service Reporting (Management Control System), employee timesheets,
training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government
Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other
documents as may be necessary or requested.
- Conducts training for all new ASC personnel using the SOP and
other training tools and documentation as issued.
- Provides leadership, guidance, motivation and career
development assistance to ASC employees.
- Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies.
Uses the Contact Record to conduct periodic counseling and
coordinates with Regional Management and PMO HR on resolution of
personnel behavior or performance issues.
- Maintains close coordination with the Regional Managers and
- Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with the
USCIS Manager and all other USCIS personnel.
- May perform IDP duties if assigned, after receiving Final
Suitability Clearance and completing training.
- Performs Biometrics Technician, General Clerk 1, and IDP
functions as needed.
- Must be able to perform all reception and administrative duties
of the General Clerk 1, and may act as a substitute for the General
- Maintains the necessary supply levels and manages supply costs
for the efficient and continuous operation of the ASC.
- Maintains all documents and records required for the
administration of the ASC.
- Submits timely recruiting and employment documents as
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued
- 2-3 years of relevant experience such as customer service,
administrative support or call center with at least two (2) years
of experience in a supervisory role.
- All requirements will have the Site Supervisor standing or
walking 70% to 75% of each shift while engaged in repetitive
motions while performing all assigned duties.
- Must successfully completed all required training upon being
- Valid Driver’s License as there may be requirements for mobile
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Pasadena , Site Supervisor - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!