Posted on: October 10, 2021
An experienced DCI Repair Technician (Dismantle/Clean/Inspect)
in a pump service center is responsible for disassembly, repair and
assembly of pumps and decoking equipment. The mechanic is expert in
the use of precision inspection equipment (micrometers, gages,
etc.) to measure dimensions of pump components and assemblies. The
CPRM uses procedures and craftsmanship to disassemble, repair and
assemble pumps, and completes all related documentation. The DCI
Repair Technician is expected to have experience with many product
lines and be able to instruct less experienced team members in
This position reports to the Manufacturing Manager at our Pasadena,
TX, pump repair Quick Response Center (QRC).
- Following instructions given in pre-job briefings and
completing DCI and assembly checklists, routers and
- Cleaning each part to be reused and documenting the condition
- Using hand torches and liquid nitrogen when appropriate in the
- Inspecting components/assemblies accurately and precisely, and
clearly recording the results of these inspections. This includes
fits, clearances and TIR.
- Taking pictures to document condition and process.
- Communicating clearly and professionally with production
planners and customers to discuss the component and pump
- Coordinate and interface with sales, operations, engineers, and
customers as necessary
- Exhibiting behavior that encourages teambuilding,
decision-making, problem solving and continuous improvement.
Keywords: Flowserve, Pasadena , DCI/Repair Technician, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!