Facility Operations Supervisor - La Porte,TX
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Clean Harbors is looking for a Groundwater
Supervisor, internally known as a Facility Operations
Supervisor, to join their safety conscious team! The Groundwater
Supervisor will be responsible for the operations of the
Groundwater Group; supervision of personnel; and related regulatory
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supervises environmental/groundwater monitoring and remediation
- Participates and/or coordinates field testing/sampling.
- Manages and organizes the activities of Groundwater Group
- Oversees regulatory and safety compliance as it pertains to
- Maintains records and prepares summaries and/or reports. QA/QC
for groundwater database management.
- Coordinates the preparation of regulatory reports for various
groundwater programs. Ensures report accuracy and timely
- Assists consultants in conducting projects related to
groundwater monitoring, remediation, and hydrology.
- Provides information for, and reviews, project monitoring
- Prepares purchase requisitions and interfaces with Procurement
to ensure the timely ordering and receiving of equipment and
- Prepares capital requests for large or special projects.
- Maintains qualified, trained staff to effectively perform
required groundwater monitoring, remediation and recovery services
to Clean Harbors Deer Park.
- Provides leadership within the department for implementation of
the requirements specified by the Clean Harbors Deer Park Quality
- Remains current in scientific advances and all Federal, State,
and local regulations regarding groundwater monitoring and
remediation by reading scientific journals, legal bulletins, and
trade magazines, and by attending seminars or conferences.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering, preferably with a
degree in Geology, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, or Environmental
- Graduate studies are desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years of groundwater monitoring, environmental
sampling, and/or remediation experience in an industrial RCRA,
CERCLA, or DOE/DOD setting.
- OSHA HAZWOPER training with annual updates preferred
- P.E. or P.G. License (TX) or the ability to obtain one
- Current knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements
regarding groundwater monitoring programs at RCRA facilities.
- Good management skills to direct and control the groundwater
group and effectively interface with applicable plant and
- Must be able to become thoroughly knowledgeable in Federal and
State regulations regarding the monitoring and remediation of
groundwater. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally
and in writing.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career
opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Pasadena , Facility Operations Supervisor - La Porte,TX, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!