EO/Driver III - La Porte,TX
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
As a Heavy Equipment Operator, you will be
responsible for operating heavy equipment including bulldozers,
loaders, and excavators within the facility. You will assure unit
has daily maintenance duties performed and communicate any problems
or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates one of the following: front end loader, excavator,
bulldozer, track hoe, compactor, water truck, sweepers
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of
the unit being operated.
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for
waste tracking movements.
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety
Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record required;
- 2+ years' experience operating heavy equipment or having
experience as a heavy equipment mechanic;
- 1+ years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Ability to use a laptop and knowledge of Microsoft office
(excel, word, outlook) as well as willing to learn Clean Harbors
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Pasadena , EO/Driver III - La Porte,TX, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!