Company: TPI Staffing
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Shop Helpers2 - Immediate openings available now in the Deer
Park Area!!!!!Paying $14/hr- $15/hrTemp -to- HireSecond shift:
3:30p.m. - 12:00a.m. or 10:00.am. - 7:00p.m. ( Must be flexible to
work both shift)Benefits once hired on permanently: Clientoffers a
full benefits program to all its employees, including partially
paid medical, dental, company paid life, disability insurance, and
an employer matching 401(k).SUMMARYThey follow instructions from
more experienced employees to operate machines, hold or supply
materials and tools, and load and unload items from machines.
Perform necessary duties to properly prepare gaskets for
shipping.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work from instructions, established procedures and related
- Operate belt sander and small hand grinder to remove burrs,
grind welds and bevel rings
- Visually check parts to ensure quality requirements
- Detect and report to Lead defective material, faulty equipment
operation and questionable conditions.
- Use paper cutter to cut cardboard strips.
- Attach gasket to cardboard backing using hot glue gun or staple
- Secure rings per the instructions given on the work order.
- Print tags and attach to gasket.
- Give to expediting.
- Assist assemblers.
- Perform other related duties assigned by supervisor
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow safety regulationsREQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- ***Gasket making experience is a plus but not necessary***Job
Type: Full-timePay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- Health insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Fabrication/manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Location: One location
Keywords: TPI Staffing, Pasadena , Shop Helper, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!