Heavy Equipment Operator
Company: Total Safety U.S., Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform excavation work with mini excavator, skid steer,
backhoe on firewater systems inside chemical plants, refineries,
- Troubleshoot underground leak problems onsite and provide
solutions for repair.
- Conduct inspections on large equipment before, during, and
after use to ensure the equipment is working properly.
- Loading and unloading equipment/cargo and storing them in the
- Completes all documentation associated with inspection and
repair in a timely and accurate manner and obtains signature from
customer so that proper invoicing and documentation can be provided
to customer. This includes all inspection and repair documents, job
cost billable expenses and time sheets.
- Conducts detailed visual inspections and system functional
tests on equipment they will be utilizing for excavation work.
- Conducts pre-job, job update and post job completion
- Maintains work area and other areas in a clean and orderly
- Performs basic maintenance and care of assigned vehicle,
trailers, equipment, etc.
- Assist others as needed.QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- At least five to seven (5 - 7) years of field experience in
fire protection (industrial preferred), petrochemical, oil refinery
or related industry.
- Must have experience with mini excavator, skid steer,
- Must have experience using a breaker on a backhoe and mini
- Experience digging in chemical plant/refinery.
- Experience digging firewater lines/potable water lines.Required
Licenses or Specific Training:
- Valid Driver's LicensePhysical DemandsWhile performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand;
walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Uses hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.Work
EnvironmentShop, indoor and outdoor industrial environments. May be
frequently exposed to cold, hot, wet, humid, outside weather
conditions and vibration. Works in customer environment. May be
exposed to high pressure, chemicals, and traffic. The noise level
in work environment is usually moderate.About Total Safety:Total
Safety is the world's premier provider of integrated safety and
compliance services and the products necessary to support them,
including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training,
fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare
services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical
treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems
design, and materials management.Total Safety operates from 176
locations in 20 countries to ensure the safe Wellbeing of Workers
Worldwide (W3).Total Safety is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status or any other protected
status.If you require special assistance or accommodation while
seeking employment with Total Safety, please contact Human
Resources at . (For telecommunications device for the hearing
impaired - TTY, please contact 711).
Keywords: Total Safety U.S., Inc., Pasadena , Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!