CT Technologist Reg
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Description Do you want to be a part of a family and not just
another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where
diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and
find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a CT Technologist
to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast - Pasadena, TX CT Technologist -
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of
Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds,
a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of
hospital services. HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated
with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast
Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals,
outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic
imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South
Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care
centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer
What you will do in this role:
- Assist in other areas that are within the training and
experience of the CT Technologist.
- Assists physicians with invasive procedures. Assists the
Physician in diagn
- Expectations Ethics and Compliance: All employees will be held
accountable for behaviors displayed relative to the values
articulated in the Mission and Values Statement. "Will act with
absolute honest, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our
business and the way we live our lives." All employees will be held
accountable for attending training regarding the Code of Conduct
program at least annually.
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain
- Meet 80% TAT goals.
- Monitors the equipment for mechanical safety. Moves equipment
into specified position and adjusts equipment controls to set
exposure factors such as time and distance.
- Operates mobile equipment in operating room, emergency room, or
at patient's bedside.
- Positions patient on examining table and adjusts immobilization
devices to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested
- Practice AITET daily.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation
to patient and staff.
- Provides safe environment for administration of contrast
- Reports changes in patient status to appropriate person.
- Successfully completes competency test annually.
- Transport patients to and from their rooms and ER.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current ARRT and current licensure or permit in the State of
Texas(TDH) required. Current BLS required. ARRT CT registry
required by November 1, 2011
- Graduate of an accredited program for Technologist (ARRT).
- Minimum two (2) year working experience in a hospital imaging
department with one (1) year experience in CT is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies
for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500
list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Pasadena , CT Technologist Reg, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!