MRI Technologists Outpatient Imaging ($5,000 sign on bonus!)
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial
Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its
established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees
drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
This position performs Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) procedures
to create three dimensional images of tissue, organs and other body
parts that are used by radiologists to detect abnormalities, make
diagnoses and treat patients.
Memorial Hermann offers Wonderful Opportunities across the city of
Houston for MRI Technologists in our Outpatient Imaging
Departments. These opportunities offer flexibility with regards to
Full Time, Part Time and Supplemental shifts.
Come join a dynamic team and be a part of advancing the health of
the community while working with the top technology that makes
Memorial Hermann the leader in personalizing care.Job
Eligible to receive $5K Sign-On Bonus
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic
- Certified in Basic or Advanced Life Support, required
- One (1) of the following combinations required:
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT) and Registered MRI
Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT) and Registered
Radiological Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT-R) and Registered MRI Technologist by the
American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- As of July 2017, technologists that are not licensed by the
Texas Medical Board (TMB) will not meet the minimum qualifications
for this job description
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver patients in conjunction with
others in order to perform job functions
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Performs MRI procedures on patients: Prepares patients for MRI
exam, explains procedure, administers contrast when necessary,
positions patients for the MRI scanner, selects appropriate imaging
techniques, and ensures technical quality of the scan
- Enters and monitors patient data
- Performs quality assurance on magnetic resonance equipment and
matrix camera. May assist with initial and renewal application for
ACR and other accreditation.
- Identifies and reports any accidents, complaints or equipment
malfunction to department management
- Takes emergency call within the department.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Employee Signature: Date:
Manager Signature: Date:
Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to
provide care appropriate to the patient served. Must demonstrate
knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates
to the different life cycles. Specific age groups that are served
by this position are circled:
- Neonate - Infant - Pediatric - Adolescent - Adult -
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Pasadena , MRI Technologists Outpatient Imaging ($5,000 sign on bonus!), Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!