Temporary Grant-Funded PT Training Coordinator- Explore Apprenticeships 2.0
Company: San Jacinto College
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Temporary Grant-Funded PT Training Coordinator- Explore
Apprenticeships 2.0This is a temporary (10 hour/week) position
February 25, 2023 to June 3, 2023.
This position will support students with disabilities enrolled in
the program. The coordinator will be responsible for administrative
as well as outdoor programming. The coordinator helps implement
successful indoor and outdoor- field trips and classroom
Some of the duties involve the following:
- Receive students at drop off and pick up locations
- Monitor students within the classrooms and assisting them as
- Assist with meals, such as ensuring that each student has a
meal and a drink available. The coordinator will put out snacks for
the students at the beginning of each shift and make sure they are
secured and put away at the end of the day.
- Monitor students for any needs that may arise.
- Support instructional teaching for online and in-person
- During the field trips the coordinators will be responsible for
assisting the students as they board and exit the buses. The
coordinators will ensure safety measures are taken to prevent
injuries during the boarding and exiting process.
- S/he performs administrative, organizational tasks and data
entry and works both on and off site in direct service
- S/he will report to Lead Program Instructor. Training for
working with students with disabilities will be provided.
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with students with disabilities is
Pay Rate: $20.00/hrSalary Grade: CLERISalary is based on the
Board-approved salary schedule for the current fiscal year. See
Salary ScheduleRequisition Number: req4328Posting Close Date:
2/5/2023 Apply NowShare Save Job
Keywords: San Jacinto College, Pasadena , Temporary Grant-Funded PT Training Coordinator- Explore Apprenticeships 2.0, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!