Company: CMG Services LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced
Commercial Roofing Superintendent to join our team!What We
Contribute to Your Success
- Company sponsored training
- Vast support system
- Paid time off
- Health, life, and disability insurance contribution
- Competitive pay rates/salary
- Company sponsored events like holiday parties and team building
- Incentive programs
- Tremendous opportunity to promote within
- Positive and productive environmentResponsibilities
- Report to Region Project Manager and Director of
- Assist with managing all field personnel in the region and
- Assist Service department with Labor needs and scheduling.
- Reviewing approved submittals, contracts, change orders and
project specific documents.
- Track warehouse inventory used on projects by field staff and
provide quantities to Purchasing Manager.
- Review budgets with Project Manager weekly and make sure
projects are on track. Provide feedback to make changes and
corrections as needed to meet budgets.
- Establish relationships with vendors and manufacturers and
partner with companies and people that best serve our needs.
- Assist Project Manager with assigning local labor to awarded
projects based upon best pricing, service, and delivery.
- Attend weekly Operations meetings with staff.
- Provide labor schedule to Project Manager and update as needed
to accurately track crews assigned to projects. Include a 1 week
- Support Field Staff and Sub-Contract labor personnel with
technical questions, and other needs.
- Complete reporting on time. Submit daily reports, and pictures
and ensure data is suitable for GC's.
- Hold handoff meetings with Sub-Contractor. Answer all questions
and provide any additional info needed. Provide proper information
to Sub-Contractors and installers.
- Walk projects with GC/Superintendents, staff, and labor
regularly to ensure quality of install and that customer's schedule
is being met.
- Attend all Pre-Construction meetings with General contractor
staff prior to starting project.
- Oversight of equipment rentals to minimize cost and boost
production. Work with other trades and build relationships to
- Visit sites for status on field conditions and ensure sites are
ready for our labor team.
- Regularly check in with customers to make sure they are
satisfied with our performance and inquire about upcoming
- Attend Project review meetings with Operations Manager after
job completion to discuss any issues with Sales and
- Update projected start/end dates weekly in Operations software
- Report weekly to Project Manager and Director of Operations on
status of projects, material availability, RFI's, change orders,
and any other project specific problems/ pending issues.
- Ability to travel and work out of the city.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver's license with a good
- Able to pass a background check
- 3+ years roof experiencePI216438790
Keywords: CMG Services LLC, Pasadena , Superintendent, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...