CNA Fulltime-Home Health-Northwest Houston
Company: Interim Healthcare - Houston
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Interim Healthcare is seeking a -Home Health experienced
Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team in the Northwest area.
-Expand your career -and join the team today! -Responsibilities:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort
needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos,
shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and
- Observes and reports the condition of the patient/client to the
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to:
measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose
monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital
signs; and weight.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.Minimum
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of
Nursing Assistant course and Nurse Assistant certification in
- One (1) year experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training.
- Able to provide proof of a valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving your own vehicle.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Pasadena, TX
Keywords: Interim Healthcare - Houston, Pasadena , CNA Fulltime-Home Health-Northwest Houston, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!