Service Coordinator - Pasadena
Company: Sudden Service, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Works with customers and Field Service Mechanics to identify
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore lift
truck to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to
- Processes parts and/or service sales orders in computer for
- Ensures that all paperwork relevant to each lift truck folder
is scanned and kept current.
- Processes all warranty claims and follows through to
- Answers telephone, types correspondences, reports, and quotes
for the Service Center.
- Maintains database and address books for Service Center
- Assists in building and maintaining file system for Service
- Keeps up with service personnel's time and summits to
Louisville contact per company policy.
- Performs the duties of safety coordinator as assigned by the
Louisville Safety Director.
- Maintains files and records of all SSI owned vehicles to
include, drivers, insurance, truck expenses, recall notices, tags,
location and maintenance on vehicles. Issues Purchase orders for
repair and maintenance done to vehicles
- Maintains files for Service Center Manager, which includes
correspondence files, vehicle files, computer print outs, personnel
files, contracts, etc.
- Audits all expenses/purchases for all service personnel at
Service Center. Creates reports on service mechanic sales, call-in
sales, and expenses.
- Any out of line situations regarding expenses, purchases, etc.
are called to the attention of the Service Center Manager for
- Seeks out promotional materials, requesting bids from suppliers
for best pricing and quality product. Keep ample stock on hand for
sale to employees/customers, for service, guests, warehouses, and
- Provides SSI employees with proper orientation, providing
necessary information on Company policies, supplies. Order,
distribute, and maintain records of all credit cards (Company
credit cards, car rental, air travel, telephone cards, gas cards,
etc...) for all service personnel. Provide telephone cards, airline
travel cards, gas credit cards, car rental cards; cash advances to
necessary SSI personnel.
- Responsible for scheduling and verifying vacations, personal
leaves, medical leaves, non-productive time, etc. to ensure
sufficient employees are present for workload. Maintains file of
employee non-productive time due to illness, injury, death,
vacation, or personal leave. Work with personnel on keeping current
and accurate records. Reviews time cards every week checking that
accurate information is entered. Creates and keeps file on all job
descriptions and requirements for SSI personnel, composes, and
prepares new forms for SSI Company/Departmental use.Job
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Experience in Parts / Service industry with particular emphasis
on coordinating service responsibilities with service technicians
and parts personnel.
- Must have mechanical aptitude or experience in the forklift or
other related fields.
- Must possess ability to determine how to prioritize service
- Previous experience in a customer service oriented role
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results.
- Professional demeanor and self confidence in dealing with
customers and outside contacts.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving records to be
insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Organization skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Work well under pressure.
Keywords: Sudden Service, Inc., Pasadena , Service Coordinator - Pasadena, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!