PT Reference Librarian
Company: San Jacinto College
Posted on: November 14, 2023
PT Reference Librarian Responsibilities:
Working independently and collaboratively in a team
The reference librarian will provide reference services by:
- Assisting students, faculty and staff with research
- Provide individual and classroom instruction for faculty,
students, and staff.
- Work with librarians and faculty to assess and evaluate the
library instructional program and collection development.
- Assist with the development of tutorials and online web based
instruction to better support students.
- Prepare instructional material as well as promotional material;
and provide traditional and virtual reference and research
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree from American Library Association accredited
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Two years of experience working in library reference and
information literacy instruction
- Reference and instruction experience in a community college
Salary Grade: LIBR Salary is based on the Board-approved salary
schedule for the current fiscal year. See Salary Schedule
Requisition Number: req4828 Posting Close Date: 10/1/2023
Keywords: San Jacinto College, Pasadena , PT Reference Librarian, Other , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!