Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $71,000 - Up to $3,600 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,070-$1,300 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 100 miles of Houston, TX.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,200 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 40 miles of Houston, TX. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Leading technology - Tablets and mobile apps (including through
rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve
the driver experience.
- More home time - Get maximum flexibility by staying closer to
home with a robust regional and local freight base.
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to
reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Pasadena , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!