HVAC Customer Service Agent
Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What you will do: Under general supervision from the Branch
Operations Manager, coordinates customer service requests, from
initiation to service completion, and maximizes technical resource
productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and
dispatching Technicians with guidance from the Service Manager and
Team Leads. Partners effectively with the Service Manager to ensure
technical service work is completed in a reasonable timeframe and
to the customer's expectations. Analyzes and assesses technical
team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance
customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled
service. Determines customer needs and matches appropriate
Technician or Team Lead to the need. Communicate the action plan
and services to be provided directly to the customer. Ensures work
has been performed to the customer's expectations and performs
follow-up with the customer, as needed. Answers any customer
inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as
- Upon completion, reconcile all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technicians to the
appropriate customer and service needs. Ensures Technicians are
provided daily schedules. Maintains consistent communication with
assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to ensure completion
in an established timeframe.
- Assists with the creation of labor and material job
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with
customers and subcontractors.
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for the
planned service agreement, scheduled service visits.
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and
discussing critical account information pertinent to current
profitability status (i.e. outstanding claims, contract variance,
and Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues.
Researches and follows up on questions identified during the
monthly business reviews.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to
support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept
up to date in the Service database.
- Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned
- Associate's degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent
- minimum of five years of service industry experience managing
service operations and/or service scheduling.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and
demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively
communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and
diverse number of projects, tasks, and issues with tact,
cooperation, and persistence.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact
to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing
principles is desired.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Pasadena , HVAC Customer Service Agent, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!