Company: The Life Properties
Posted on: September 14, 2022
The Life Properties is growing! - We are adding a Grounds
Technician to our team! Under the general direction of management,
the Grounds Technician ensures that the residential community
always looks clean and presentable.
Property Location: -The Life at Park View, 2730 Lafferty Rd,
Pasadena, TX 77502Who are we? -The Life Properties is a
privately-owned, fully integrated real estate operating company
focused on acquiring, renovating, and managing multi-family
investment properties nationwide. We manage a diverse housing
portfolio of over 9,000 apartment homes across the United States.
We focus on providing an elevated level of customer service and
perform a remarkable transformation of properties to create
thriving communities for our residents. We are the property
management arm of Olive Tree Holdings, a growing real estate
investment firm focused on investments in C & B class value-add
multifamily properties in growing markets in the Southern US. Olive
Tree executes a value-add strategy to renovate the asset and
improve the quality of on-site staff, thereby driving significant
NOI growth for the asset. The Life Properties then takes over the
acquisition and focuses on site management at each location.
What do we offer? Competitive compensation package with a variety
of benefit options. A great group of people that believe in working
together for the greater good and having fun while doing it! A team
that supports your personal and professional growth and is willing
to make investment to help you achieve your long-term goals.What
your day to day will look like:
- Maintains the grounds of the assigned property. Cleans the
exterior and surroundings of each building.
- Pressure washes the exterior of each building and sidewalks on
a rotating basis.
- Removes debris from building gutters for preventative
maintenance and insect control purposes.
- Maintains a clean and uniform landscape by collecting all
debris around buildings and within breezeways.
- Applies pesticides and lawn chemicals to the grounds as needed
to maintain a weed-free landscape. Rakes mulch from buildings for
insect control purposes.
- Monitors the property landscape and notifies management of any
problem areas or safety hazards. -
- May perform pool maintenance such as cleaning and removing
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of
- Other duties as assigned.What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma/GED
- Groundskeeping, janitorial or related experience preferred
- Valid drivers license required
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Must be able to read/write -Environmental requirements:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers to control
objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The associate
must be able to lift 25 pounds individually and up to 50 pounds
with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports,
and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect
of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily
works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather
conditions as well as dirt and/or dust.
Keywords: The Life Properties, Pasadena , Grounds Technician, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!