Verification Consultant - Virtual Platforms- Remote
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better
future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to
develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world
of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
* Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of functional
verification and emulation activities.
* Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and
working with customers to implement and deploy advanced simulation
and verification methodologies.
* Help customers leverage the full capability of Siemens EDA's
verification tools and technologies.
* Communicate customer technical requirements to product
* Travel will be involved mainly within the U.S.
* BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE or MSCS preferred
* 5+ years of experience in embedded system design, modeling and/or
* Preferred experience in: C/C++ development SystemC modeling Linux
driver development Linux kernel bring-up Virtual Platform modeling
in C/C++QEMU use and extension
* Experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk,
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of standard interfaces such as Ethernet, CAN, LIN, SPI
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and
in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Pasadena , Verification Consultant - Virtual Platforms- Remote, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!