Chemical Plant Loader
Company: SGS Petroleum Service Corp
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Chemical Plant Loader
PSC Group is seeking a dedicated and focused Chemical Loading
Operator to join our team! Our employees are our #1 asset, and we
invest considerable time and resources to train them well and keep
them safe. We know that our overall success is a combined effort,
and we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn,
grow and thrive! This is a regular full-time position. If you're
looking for a stable, long-term career in a booming industry, then
consider joining the PSC family today!
Work Schedule: 8-12 Hour Rotating Shift
Pay Range: $17.25 - $26.75 an hour
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the vessel is secured and inspected at the loading
- Transfers product according to procedures.
- Checks product / vessel weight to ensure limitations do not
- Completes required paperwork prior to releasing the
- Communicates with site leadership, team members and customer
- Completes any other duties that may be assigned to complete the
job. Job Qualifications:
- Experience is a plus but not required, and paid on-the-job
training is available
- May require a valid Driver's License and / or a valid TWIC
card, depending on work location
- 18 years or older and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Pass a drug screen, physical, and background check
- Previous military experience and proven ability to follow
procedures is a plus. Why join the PSC team?
- Since 1952, PSC Group has had a strong reputation for quality
service, safety, environmental protection, and taking care of our
- We are a leader in product handling and site logistics for
refineries, chemical producers, and marine transportation
- The work we do makes a huge impact in our nation's economy.
Check out our videos at PSC Group - Career Videos to learn
- Check out our online newsletter "The Connection" which contains
articles about our work groups, recognition events, and
achievements of our employees and their family members at PSC Group
- Newsletter .
- Our Core Values serve as the foundation for all we do-how we
conduct our business, serve our customers, and treat members of our
PSC family. Learn more at PSC Group - Core Values . Employee
- Medical insurance options with the company paying a large
portion of the premiums, including affordable dental and vision
plans for employees and their families
- Company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability
- Matching 401(k) plan to help employees save money for
- Vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits (varies by work
- Incentives, discounts, and bonuses
- Industry-leading training and development programs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
reasonable accommodations. The above job description does not
reflect all essential job functions or physical requirements.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a
general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts
the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
PSC Group, formerly known as Petroleum Service Corporation, is an
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: SGS Petroleum Service Corp, Pasadena , Chemical Plant Loader, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!