Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $86,000Average pay: $1,250-$1,520
weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 223803Overview
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend.
- 3-5 loads per week.Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred - required to start process within 60 days
- Live within 150 miles of Houston, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need one or more
of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
tanker-specific equipment.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI203725467
Keywords: Schneider, Pasadena , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...