Customer Service Representative
Company: Kaneka Americas Holding
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Process orders and revisions from customers (verbal or e-mail,
customer ordering systems) and enter into SAP system. Alert
production planner of any urgent requests where material is not
available. Work with supply chain team to ensure customers are
notified if unexpected delays occur or material will not be
available due to a change of delivery date or production
- Address customer issues/inquiries either directly or in
conjunction with Marketing or lab.
- Process consignment order from fill-up to billing. Issue usage
for consignment customers monthly and reconcile discrepancies with
- Issue credits/debits when applicable.
- Coordinate requests to return material with Traffic, process
the return when return in received and notify the lab for release,
disposal or testing.
- Enter into and maintain information on customers in master
- Issue non-conformances from customer complaints, notify
necessary personnel to investigate and provide evidence from the
- Verify invoices and e-mail to customers as well as special
billing for specified customers.
- Assist accounting with short payments or over payments by the
customer to determine if they are valid and credits/debits are
- Maintain filing of all sales orders and credit/debit
- Enter purchase order requisitions for traffic and supply chain
- Complete tolling process is computer system, coordinating
material to and from tolling facility with Lab Manager, purchasing
warehouse and tolling facility. Complete subcontracting purchase
order and notify lab to class.
- Back up Supply Chain Superintendent.
- Assist needs of marketing personnel when they are away from the
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Kaneka Americas Holding, Pasadena , Customer Service Representative, Professions , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...