DISTRICT SALES MANGER
Company: Intermex Wire Transfer LLC
Posted on: July 23, 2019
Description Intermex Wire Transfer, a leading processor of money
transfer services in the U.S. to Latin America, has an opportunity
to join its Sales Team to manage the (Houston) Texas candidate
preferably based out of (Houston) or surrounding area). We are
searching for a driven, results oriented, energetic District Sales
Manager to manage and maximize the growth potential of existing
accounts. Our Candidate must have the ability to have Business to
Business Outside Sales Experience with exceptional negotiation
skills, clear communication, and excellent time management skills,
in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. Requirements
- Sell the organization's products or services to established
customers or develop new prospects within assigned territory.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and
competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Build relationships and identify the prospect's need for the
products or services.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads
and account status.
- Expand business with current customers
- Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls,
quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
- Participate in community events in order to network with our
- Meet or exceed activity benchmarks to include calls,
appointments, base maintenance, proposals, demos, etc.
- Promptly enter all customer information and updates in our
- Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling
opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the
- Must be able to spend 90% of the time selling to local Hispanic
- Must have great follow-though skills, and a strong customer
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Multicultural Experience is a must, Mexico, and Guatemala
highly recommended for employee success.
- Bilingual Skills required: English and Spanish
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 + years of proven outside sales experience
- Similar experience such as prepaid card services experience
(Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on
experience and network.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Compensation/Position/Benefits Structure: Full-Time, Salary
employee, with Monthly Commission Payout, Paid-Time Off You are
valued and rewarded with incentive trips, bonuses, company-wide
recognition and coveted awards. Intermex offers a competitive
Benefits Package, which includes affordable Medical, Dental, and
Vision plans. Intermex fully covers Short Term Disability and Life
Insurance for all employees. A 401K plan with employer
contributions also available. About Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC: We
are everywhere that matters. Close to you. Close to your loved
ones. When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a
leader you can trust. With a state-of-the-art system, and a network
of more than 30,000 payer locations, the company offers services in
45 American states and in 16 Latin American countries. Computer and
telephone-based options are available for convenient wire
transfers. Visit us at: Mission and Vision To be the preferred
provider of money transfer services, both in the United States and
in Latin America. Focused on excellence, we always strive to
provide unsurpassed quality customer service. Intermex is a growing
organization and is searching for TOP TALENT. We currently have a
variety of employment opportunities.
Keywords: Intermex Wire Transfer LLC, Pasadena , DISTRICT SALES MANGER, Sales , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!